Here are some tips to help keep your tiles clean and neat. However, before you continue to clean the tile mortar, you must wear rubber gloves and cover your face. This reduces the chance of inhaling allergens.
* Clean tiles and grout regularly with high-quality cleaning solutions and disinfectants. You can use mild detergents such as baking soda or vinegar for best tile and grout cleaning. This prevents the growth of fungus and soft spots.
* Some tools needed to clean the solution are a stiff brush, cleaning solution, and a damp white cloth to wipe the tile. By choosing the right tool for cleaning tiles and grout, stains on tiles can be easily removed. In the case of heavy stains, the use of commercially available tiles and mortar is recommended.
* If your solution is broken, it is recommended to fix it with the right solution and tool. Close the mortar properly to avoid tearing the tile / possible damage to the floor.
* Clean the tile at least once a week with a heat cleaner and vacuum cleaner. We recommend using detergent to distribute cleaning solutions. This helps distribute the liquid evenly on the surface. Usually, a good cleaning service provider, seek help if necessary.
* Avoid using a combination of too much detergent. This prevents all types of side effects and damage to the tile.
Cleaning tiles and grout and other cleaning services are important to keep your home clean.