TASIGNA (nilotinib) capsules can cause side effects in certain patients. Some of the side effects are severe, and some are far more prevalent.
- Side effects may differ from patient to patient
- Write down any side effects you're experiencing, and discuss this info with your physician
- Work closely with your physician to best handle unwanted effects
Tasigna may cause serious unwanted effects including important safety information for Tasigna (nilotinib) capsules. To know about Tasigna lawsuit you can refer to Tasigna Atherosclerosis Attorneys Handling National Tasigna Lawsuits.
Tasigna can result in a potentially life-threatening heart problem named QTc prolongation. QTc prolongation triggers an irregular heartbeat, which might result in sudden death.
You may decrease your odds for getting QTc prolongation with Tasigna in case you:
- Take TASIGNA on an empty stomach.
- Prevent eating meals for a minimum of two hours before the dose is removed.
- Prevent eating meals for at least one hour after the dose is obtained.
- Prevent grapefruit, grapefruit juice, and some other nutritional supplement containing grapefruit extract whilst taking Tasigna. Food and grapefruit products raise the quantity of Tasigna within your physique.
- Avoid taking other medications or nutritional supplements with Tasigna which could also cause QTc prolongation.
Tasigna can interact with many medications and nutritional supplements and increase your chance of life-threatening and serious unwanted effects.